Wednesday, September 5, 2012

All About the Children

 I made this backpack for one of my granddaughters. She wanted Hello Kitty. It was a challenge for my cause I never made a backpack but I gave it my best shot. How did I do for a rookie?



Ladybug tote bag with matching coin purse.I created a large puffy ladybug for the front and ladybugs for the back. Tote and coin purse is made of felt. Has velcro closing for both. Great gift for any 3 to 5 year old.




This Prince and Princess bag will go great for a school theme. Each bag is made with flannel and has inside lining for durability.



This cute bag and lap scarf make a cut gift for any toddler. 




Owl Bag for Tweens.This was fun to make. When I chose the fabric I decided to make the bag look like an owl since the fabric was owl print.       

   




No comments:

Post a Comment