Saturday, May 19, 2012


Tote-Ally N-Spirational 

Introduction/Information:

                               Hello everyone.I have been away from blogging for quite a while due to the fact that God has lead me to take my creations to another level. I have decided to create this selling blog.The items that you will be viewing are for sell. All items are I hand made by me  in my smoke - free home. If you see something you like or would like to make a purchase please post a comment with your contact information included and I will get back to you from my e-mail (wallzdotalk@gmail.comwith  payment information. Keep in mind that minimum shipping cost starts at $5.00 and up depending on the weight. I have listed my policies below to better serve and meet you needs.
,

Payments: Payments processed through Pay Pal only and at time of purchase.
I must cancel your order if payment isn't cleared with 24 hrs of purchase.  


Shipping & Order Processing: All shipping cost is non-refundable unless I made an error on your order. All orders are shipped USPS after payment is cleared. Please allow 1-2 business days for ready -made items and 5-10 business days for custom-made and non-ready items
   

Refunds and Exchanges: If there are mistakes made on my behalf, I will give refunds or exchanges no later than 7 business days after you receive your order at no shipping cost to you. However you must contact me immediately upon receiving your item(s).

Reasons for Non-Refundable/Non-Exchangeable items include:
1. Items showing signs of use (wear & tear)
2. Items that has any type of smell (cigarette, pet odor, etc.)
3. Damage due to inadequate shipping during return.
4. Lost items due to incorrect address
Customer is responsible for shipping under the 4 circumstances listed above.


Additional Information: I love doing special orders. Please contact me for details on whatever you would like for me to create and I will try my best to make it happen. I'm sure together we can make it work.

Since customs orders are sometime difficult to sell, all custom orders are final - No refunds, No exchanges no exceptions. 




Thank you so much for visiting my blog and may the Lord God bless you and keep you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment